Some even say "your net worth depends Phone Number List on your network". In the following lines, I will explain the advantages of email marketing. In these explanations, I will use statistics. The sites which produced those stats will be mentioned at the end Phone Number List of this article. So, let's get into the advantages of using email marketing.: Potential Reach: Did you know that in 2013, there were about 3.2 billion email accounts Phone Number List created in the world? 95% of online consumers use an email address.
The most interesting fact is; 91% of those consumers Phone Number List check their email accounts at least once a day. Today, we browse more with our phones than our computers. As a result, we are more easily notified when we receive emails. Our phones place the notifications right in front of our eyes. Today, it is easier to check to an email than a Facebook or Phone Number List Twitter post. This is because when we post content, so does a million other people. As a result, finding one particular post you liked 3 weeks ago can be the most daunting task. Actual Reach: Before I explain this part in more detail, let's get some interesting numbers.
In the first half of 2013Phone Number List using emails as a marketing channel revealed some staggering facts. The one that stands out the most is this; 18% of the emails sent during a campaign never reach their destinations. 4% of the sent emails are sent into the spam folder. That makes 22% of the sent emails that do not actually reach the intended receiver. On the other Phone Number List hand, 78% of the emails sent during an email campaign actually reach their Phone Number List destination. Think of it this way, If you send 1000 emails, 780 emails will reach their destination.